Skocz do zawartości

[E36] 323i Touring on BBS from Germany...

Dr.AK

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Hi all,

I was invited to join here recently. I love what I found on your forum, you guys have built some awesome cars!

My name's Bastien and I'm from Germany - and I'm afraid I don't speak a word of polish at all, I'm translating everything I'm reading on here via google, lol.

Anyways, this is my car.

A '97 323i Touring in Cosmosschwarz

Bought it in November 2009 and it looked loke this:

img_0477jure.jpg

img_0496ouf6.jpg

After some changes it looked like this in 2010:

4645808546_3ce9d37db5_b.jpg

4645808206_ae07337c25_b.jpg

In 2011 I rebuilt the car after a small accident (slid into a signpole).

Also went back to 17" as 18s couldn't go low enough!

img_1033ucr9.jpg

img_1029ff3h.jpg

img_10363elh.jpg

Completed in 2012:

img_0037jobv4.jpg

img_0017h3lti.jpg

img_00557ta68.jpg

img_0112yk3kb.jpg

6935009968_13ebb9a616_b.jpg

snowfoam7f9hh.jpg

nurgvip1wawd.jpg

7382246888_23bef2efa6_b.jpg

Went to the UK for a Stanceworks meet

fitment1egewm.jpg

fitment2xaew2.jpg

7755438628_b629c4be8b_b.jpg

7755442436_b079bc3766_b.jpg

rolling2iquk2.jpg

rolling35gujs.jpg

At Dumpd in the Netherlands:

dsc01569ym.jpg

dsc01571ca.jpg

And a small mod list:

Body & Lighting & echaust:

Full repaint in stock color

M3 bumpers and skirts and mouldings

Rear fenders pulled heavily

Smoked front turnsignals by TYC

Smoked taillights by MHW

AC Schnitzer exhaust

Suspension & wheels & brakes:

AP coilovers

M3 E36 3,2 excentric strut bearings up front mounted inversely for more negative camber

M3 E46 strut bearings in the rear

Wiechers strutbrace front

BBS RF 8,5x17 Et13 with 205/40/17 front

BBS RF 9,5x17 Et13 with 225/35/17 rear

Brembo Max brake discs

I think that was it overall, might have forgotten a few small things...

Car is currently in storage, doing a bit of maintenance for 2013. Plans for a S50 swap in 2013/2014...

Hi Bastien!

Welcome to our forum, hope you will find it easy to use since you are forced to use google translator for every single word - keep up the good work!

Regarding to your car, it really looks great, I'm well impressed with whole transformation your car went thru and I know it must have been a long way to achieve such great results, few guys mentioned that your rims could do with a change for something with a bit more ummmphhh factor but personally I think that they work really well with overall concept of your project!

On one of the pics you have a shot taken with Mexican? As his reg plate is highly flashy :D

Great job!

Kuba

Thanks for all the comments, I'll do my best to answer them... have to translate with google first, so might net get everything you guys have said.

dobre auto - lubie to kolo,

rzadko spotykany przyklad klasycznego germanca z Niemiec :mrgreen:

bo ostatnio co patrze na tamte fora to 95% to same pazdziochy :-P

Thanks, yeah, there's nothing better than black for a BMW, hahah :D

And yes, sadly it's rather rare to see this style here in Germany.

Personally, I would change RF to something else, because as guys wrote, they are not making wow effect. Show the interior.

I love my RFs. But I would like to get a set of RS or AC Schnitzer Type 1 also, so I can change whenever I feel like it, haha :D

Nur Original ist legal! ;) Mit diesem Auto triffst du bei uns genau richtig.

Sehr dezenter Touring :D Auf dem deutschen Syndikat sieht man fast keine mehr :roll:

Zeig noch den Innenraum.

Danke! :) Ja, mir gefällt euer Style hier auch sehr gut - echt schade, dass sowas hier in Deutschland kaum noch anzutreffen ist. Ich bin mit sowas aufgewachsen, für mich muss ein Auto einfach so aussehen.

ładne combi! :-) ja bym tu widział czarny grill, nerkę :-P

I like the chrome kidneys, I think a dark coloured BMW should have them in chrome. On a bright colored one you can make them black, but the kidneys make a BMW look like a BMW - they need to stand out, in my opinion.

First what I saw is genious plates.

After that I swa a great car, similar as I had. Also black e36 touring.

One thing that I would change are smoked rear lights.

Have You got interior's photos?

Haha, yes I was very lucky with my plates! Also with the plates for my second car, my daily E34 525: It's got BM-WI525 :D

Thanks!

I love my smoked MHWs, I've wanted a set even before I had my Touring, heh.

Good job! This is old school german style.

But one think I don't like is rear fenders!

Show us the interior.

Maybe u will think about new rims? ;)

Thanks!

Yes, the fenders are a point that's often critized. But I like them and I wanted to car to have full suspension travel even under full compression, so I pulled them as much as I did. I drive the car hard and didn't want any rubbing at all. I could have probably made them look like the stock fenders if I had welded on a bit of material, but I don't mind how they look.

nice car ! I loved it , on style 32's . Of course RF is still cool rim but think about sth like this :

and schnitzer mirrors are "must" in your car :wink:

(both are my ex cars)

Both look great!

And yeah, I really would like a set of RS. In the same sizes as my RFs, so I can swap them around! I actually did a photoshop fake:

touringfakebbsrs6ucf.jpg

And no, I love the boxy stock mirrors, they fit the shape of the Touring perfectly imho.

Hi Bastien!

Welcome to our forum, hope you will find it easy to use since you are forced to use google translator for every single word - keep up the good work!

Regarding to your car, it really looks great, I'm well impressed with whole transformation your car went thru and I know it must have been a long way to achieve such great results, few guys mentioned that your rims could do with a change for something with a bit more ummmphhh factor but personally I think that they work really well with overall concept of your project!

On one of the pics you have a shot taken with Mexican? As his reg plate is highly flashy :D

Great job!

Kuba

Thanks! Yeah, the RFs suit the car very well in my opinion.

And yeah, that is Mexican! We actually drove back from the meet together, so much fun to see people stare at us on the motorway, haha. There was even a guy with a Gallardo who drove next to us, stared at Mexican, overtook him, stared at me, shook his head in disbelief and drove off, ahahaha :D

Some of you guys wanted some interior pictures:

img_96713uac.jpg

img_96823u79.jpg

Planning some changes this year.

Sports- or M3-seats, black headliner, and some other stuff.

Hello Dr.AK.

Good to see you and your car here. Hope you'll be able to visit Germanfest 2013 in Tarnów/Poland.

RF's fits very good in your car for me. As you've wrote the car needs front seats from E36 M3 /we call them "Vaders" at BMW-Syndykat cause their shape reminds of Lord Vader from the Star Wars, hehe/.

Keep up good work and i hope you'll become permanent user of our forum. I'm waiting to see some of your opinions about our cars in the galleries.

Take a look here:

http://www.bmw-syndykat.pl/viewtopic.php?t=16316&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=140

http://www.bmw-syndykat.pl/viewtopic.php?t=8381&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Unfortunately both these galleries are closed because the cars have been sold but you can still compare your Touring to them.

G r e e t i n g s * m a n * !

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...